💄💄💄👛👛👛❤️❤️❤️ What do you think of my safe beauty Make-Up? Our skin is important since it’s the largest organ on our bodies. Finding the perfect match for our skin is so personal, its like finally finding your soul mate. 😘 😆😆 Just wanted to share what I found to work best for skin like mine’s! I have combination dry and oil skin.
I recently heard about BeautyCounter from Katherine Styne Type, one of the founding members. I decided to test out her beauty products touting better beauty safety this week. After all, the BeautyCounter products are supposed to be so much safer than my Dove soap, MAC, Laura Mercier and Bobby Brown (level 6-9 on unsafe ingredients list according EWG) I just LOVE the results of the BeautyCounter’s TINT SKIN, Hydrate body cleanser and Hydrate lotion. Amazingly soft!!!
I’ve been passionate about environmental science since age 12 as all of my science fair projects were related to chemical safety. And that was over 35 years ago. I did some scientific research and knew that green-conscious Beautycounter’s Christy Coleman created this fab beauty line. Coleman uses the better products on the faces of Heidi Klum, Gwyneth Paltrow and other celebrities but I was thinking, “that’s nice …I’m not Heidi Klum!” To my surprise, I am very happy with this non-toxic safer beauty product line. It’s the first full safety beauty care line including essentials like cleansers, lotions, Countertime’s anti-aging, tinted moisturizers, lipstick and even stuff for your KIDS!!!
- First wash your face with Countertime Soothing Face Wash. Rinse and dry off.
- Apply Radiance Firming complex. Radiance Firming Complex is like a serum but richer and creamier. It hydrates skin while working overtime to combat the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Hydrolyzed algin, chorella vulgaris and algae marine extracts supply hydration wile mixed fruit acid complex and boerhavia diffusa root extract work to brighten the skin. Ginger root extract fight redness and irritation.
- Use Uplifting Day Cream. Uplifting Day Cream promotes firmer looking skin reduces redness and boost skin’s defenses against environmental stress.
- Hold Rosewater Uplifting Spray six inches from face. Spritz skin generously. Organic rose essence and purified water combine to nourish skin and create a dewy glow, leaving skin instantly refreshed. Perfect for midday pick me up.
- Use the LUSTRO Face Oil #3 to set your makeup. Apply one drop onto entire face avoiding the eyes. Ylang ylang oil provides a creamy, delicate aroma — plus it promotes more balanced looking skin. Concentrated yet lightweight, this elixir is easily absorbed, sinking into the skin for lasting moisture.
- Apply TINT SKIN of your choice. In my case, use Tan around the eye then use Chestnut everywhere else. Adding lighter tan along the midline center of the nose. (Ironically, the name Chestnut is a family surname so I knew this was love at first sight.)
- VOILA! Powder the face with nice brush. DONE!
Lip Sheers: Twig, Rose.
Hair: #halfnotbun #betterbeauty #saferbeauty
Share with friends and family if you are open to not compromising safety for beauty?