Have you ever used ACV as a facial toner? Want a natural way to to keep acne away? Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is an one-stop solution for acne, oily skin, wrinkles and age spots for a lot of people. It’s a acne killer hero for most people!
I had a very insightful discussion with the gregarious celebrity make up artist and former ABC News Beauty Contributor, Marcus Geeter. Since I get occasional hormonal monthly breakouts, I thought I’d try his all-natural remedy for acne. After all, I have taken ACV as an elixir for years to restore balance to my digestive system. Here’s what Marcus and I suggest:
- Clean your face with your normal cleanser
- Use a cotton pad or ball to soak and apply the ACV. Place soaked pad onto the face, excluding the eye area.
- Let the ACV sit and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and dry face.
- Go to bed and continue with your morning facial oil-free cleansing routine. Repeat for 30 days.
ACV facial toner is the best kept secret because it does so much for our skin. The facial toner helps to improve your overall complexion by balancing your skin’s natural Ph. ACV tightens your facial pores and cleans away excess oil and makeup; and aids the effects to fight future breakouts.