What inspired me to write Detoxelicious©, a detox food-fitness book?
This is about self-love, all the way and everyday!!!
- First, this detox book is about making plant-based detox foods…delicious. Everyone desires to have more flavor while feeling good about their detox food journey. No yucky food here!
- I not only wanted to reduce the likelihood of having to take new medications, but wanted to detox from prior medications like antibiotics and steroids.
- I wanted to put into context the importance of clean beauty and skin care for ourselves and our children. It offers a detailed science and “mommy” perspective on the concept of beauty inside-out.
- I decided to write this detox food and fitness book because several detox clients, who happened to be doctors themselves, needed healthy savory recipes. They trusted me! I’m grateful for each of them for their encouragement as a process engineer, mom, writer and friend. It’s a way of saying, “I’m their girl!”
- I kept getting questions about how to prepare my soul-food inspired, vegan, ribbon-cut collards greens. It became sort of this long drawn out 😂 discussion with the checkout person at whole foods. I wanted to no longer hold up the grocery line. It’s finally all here now in living color for anyone to enjoy!
What are the essential elements of this plant-based detox book?
Rolling up my sleeves, I decided that I would take pen to paper and write all of the relevant recipes for 10-days for super busy people — breakfast smoothies, plant-based salads and savory soups!! In summary, this book is for those who would like to press the “healthy reset button” and start over with a healthier lifestyle. Plus, I added very important logic about why certain well-researched MD supplements can bring added cellular value and improve health outcomes. It’s all in this Detoxelicious© Book!
What are the signs that you may want to do a detox cleanse along with reading this book? See below.
- Feel bloated.
- Have brain fog more than usual.
- Experience weight gain around the waistline.
- Get unexplained headaches and sinus congestion.
- Experience skin issues.
- Constipated easily.
- Feel tired all the time, low libido.
Why is this detox book credible?
I know books are a dime a dozen. Feeling so grateful, my endorsement one-page is written exclusively by female medical doctors. We can’t claim to cure any disease but this detox book gets you on the right track leading to better blood lab results and an improved sense of well-being. Every class is different but this “detoxelicious” journey is worth every sip from the cup, savory mouthful from the spoon and bite from your fork. Enjoy the detox journey with mindful 10-day daily tips, food recipes, yoga fitness and 411 information per detox day!
Sign up for a fun detox yoga class and this exclusive book signing here! Make your detox delicious here. No regrets here!
- April 13 in Detroit at the Franklin Athletic Club
- April 22 in the Chicago area at the local Lululemon
- June 8 in downtown Chicago – TBD
Keep your detox delicious!
Click here: Author| Detoxelicious©