RECIPE FOR BAKED FETTICCINE ALFREDO! 😉
Are you lactose intolerant or have family members who get indigestion after eating heavy creams? Here’s a personal favorite recipe for Baked Fettuccine Alfredo that I wanted to share with all my dear friends who desire non-dairy foods and drinks. Lactose intolerance shows up in a variety of ways but the most common symptoms are bloating, gas and diarrhea. The most common treatment method is to simply avoid dairy foods rich with cream and milk. Others take the Lactaid products before eating but it’s really more effective to avoid the culprit altogether. The base for this recipe is Coconut Cream which you can find at most health food stores. It’s a delectable recipe that parents and kids alike enjoy.
Let’s start with this ingredient list:
16 0z- Coconut cream
1- Package of Fettucine Noodles – break in half bunches
12 ox- Grated Mozzarella
6 oz – Grated Parmesan
1 stick of butter or margarine
2 TBSP. Garlic Powder
2 TBSP. Onion Powder
Top with Paprika and chives to garnish.
- Cook half of the coconut cream on low heat with onion powder and garlic.
- Constantly wisk in half of shredded parmesan and 1 stick of butter until melted for 15 minutes.
- In another large pot, bring pasta strips to a boil in water over high heat for 12 minutes and drain.
- Combine all ingredients to a large baking dish. You can add cooked broccoli and/or cooked cut chicken breasts.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Oven do vary so check to make sure pasta turns into a scuffle consistency.
Enjoy this rich, lactose-free pasta without all the worry of indigestion. Please sign up for our newsletter and free guides throughout the year.
Peace & Love,